Choose from a selection of the newest products that detect and identify biological threats
This continuous air monitor provides early warning for the presence of biological aerosol threats. The system combines both trigger and sample collection features into one integrated system that serves as a “smart” collector.
• Only triggers the collector only when there is a high probability of a biological agent present.
• Greatly reduces the costs of consumables and number of samples to process and identify.
• Minimal training required
• Can be used as a stand-alone unit or as part of a network configuration
This integrated particle detection and collection system provides early warning of biological threats in homeland security, public health and military applications. The detector is based on TAC-BIO technology for detection or airborne particles, without any consumables.
• Can be used indoors and outdoors
• Weighs less than 45 lbs.
• Can be used as a stand-alone or with networked detection systems
• Rugged, waterproof enclosure designed to operate in harsh environments
Coriolis® RECON is a rugged, bio-aerosol sampler that provides quick deployment when bio-threat suspicion arises. Designed to collect large concentrations of aerosols in the breathable range of 0.5 to 10 µm with an air flow rate at 600L/min, it is more representative of the environment than traditional bio-aerosol samplers. It is an efficient, portable and rugged product for unfamiliar environments.
• In addition to Autonomous and Standby modes, the Long Time Monitoring Option is also available.
• Ideal for remote base surveillance
• Can sample air during up to 6 hours
“MAB” is a real-time biological alarm monitor that continuously analyses particles in the atmosphere. It searches for specific chemical signatures of bacteria or toxins such as anthrax, plague, Botox, legionella etc., and provides alarms when the concentration of suspect particles in the air increases. It immediately detects any evolution regarding to the atmospheric background and gives an alarm as soon as the measured biological characteristics exceed an adjustable threshold.
• Works on a continuous basis and in real time
• Very low power consumption
• Reduced sound level