Detect with Confidence
Visiontec provides chemical detection & identification products that reliably protect your team from a variety of chemical threats.
This Raman spectrometer uses a 1064 nm wavelength laser to provide lab-quality identification of unknown chemicals, explosives and narcotics. Requiring no sample preparation, data acquisition and identification of unknown substances is rapid.
• Identifies unknown substances in solid, powder and liquid form
• Identifies through most clear and translucent containers
The Griffin G510 person-portable GC/MS is a next-generation chemical detector and identifier for military, civil, and environmental responders. This groundbreaking chemical analysis tool brings versatility and dependability to the site of action.
• Ability to analyze solid, liquid, and vapor samples at their origin
• Completely self-contained
• Weighs only 36 pounds
This device is capable of detecting chemical trace vapors in the atmosphere in parts-per-trillion by using Differential Mobility Spectrometry (DMS). This sensitive and selective technology provides trace level detection capabilities with low false alarms and high reliability.
• High reliability and low logistics burden
• CE, FCC, and Safety Act designated
• Rejection of common interferents
• Low maintenance, no recalibration required
MX908 is a 2nd-generation detection and identification tool leveraging high-pressure mass spectrometry (HPMS) to deliver enhanced sensitivity and broader threat coverage including fentanyl.
• Increases mission support with unmatched flexibility and detection power
• For elite responders in chemical, explosive, and high priority toxic industrial chemical scenarios.
• Detects Fentanyl in 60 seconds.
See the video here.
The AP4C is a portable chemical contamination control device used to detect chemical agents in the form of vapor, aerosols, and dust. It detects phosphorus, sulfur and arsenic compounds and other gases such as ammonia, cyanogen chloride, cyahydric acid, etc.
• Able to detect the precursors of the above chemicals
• Features sensitivity and fast response time making it ideal for contamination detection
• Used by civil defense, customs organizations, police and military forces.
• View the video now
Second Sight MS is the perfect solution for critical area surveillance and protection against chemical threats (Chemical Warfare Agent, Toxic Industrial Compounds). It is the only standoff gas detector offering real time surveillance, and with source localization.
• Night and day surveillance capability
• Detects, identifies and visualizes a cloud of dangerous gas in real time at a distance up to 5km.
• View the video to learn more
Voice 200Ultra® detects, identifies and quantifies toxic volatile organic compounds in air samples in real time in parts per trillion utilizing “Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry”.
• Screens for a large range of threats including explosives, narcotics, toxic chemicals, illicit tobacco and chemical warfare agents (CWAs).
• Laboratory-grade chemical analysis presented in a easy to understand format
View the video to learn more.