Visiontec has best-in-class technologies for trace or bulk explosives detection and screening. Our product family comprises field deployable and desktop systems, as well as solutions that form integral parts of layered security for checkpoints and the front-line. These fielded systems combine forensic laboratory instrument performance with operationally-proven reliability.
The QS-B220 performs simultaneous detection of a wide variety of explosives and drugs, and delivers results in seconds. Results are displayed on a large screen and can be printed on the integrated thermal printer or on an optional external printer.
– Unmatched ease of use
– Low maintenance desig
– Intuitive touch-screen controls
– Low total cost of ownership
This handheld explosives and narcotics detector rapidly detects and identifies trace amounts of a wide variety of military, commercial, and homemade explosives and narcotics.
• Desktop-level performance provided in a portable system
• Large, high-resolution, daylight-readable color touchscreen.
• Icon-based interface provides simple, intuitive navigation
• Rapid clear-down time and low false alarm rate
PendarX10 is a next-generation, hand-held product for standoff detection and chemical identification. It allows EOD operators to increase measurement distance thereby providing new levels of safety and speed.
• Provides short-range (up to 3 feet) standoff measurement
• Rapidly identifies highly fluorescent materials
• Points, shoots and identifies within seconds
Learn more here.
This Raman spectrometer uses a 1064 nm wavelength laser to provide lab-quality identification of unknown chemicals, explosives and narcotics. Requiring no sample preparation, data acquisition and identification of unknown substances is rapid.
• Identifies unknown substances in solid, powder and liquid form
• Identifies through most clear and translucent containers
Identifies military, commercial, and homemade explosive threats by class collected from surfaces (particulate).
• Durable ergonomic design
• Ultra-lightweight for maximum portability
• On-screen prompts guide users through operation
• Starts from cold in three minutes
• Battery lasts up to three and a half hours
Identifies military, commercial, homemade, and liquid explosive threats by class collected from surfaces (particulate) and in bottles (vapor).
• Features a magnesium case and splash-proof seal
• Rugged design meets rigorous MIL-STD-810G and IP54 specifications.
• Starts from cold in five minutes
• Battery lasts up to eight hours
This a desktop trace detector is used to screen personal belongings, parcels, cargo, skin, vehicles, and other surfaces for explosives and narcotics threats.
• Delivers the industry’s lowest operational false alarm rate
• Offers expandability to address future threats without impacting sensitivity or false alarm rate
• Eliminates lengthy bake-outs
• Simple, streamlined operation in the most challenging environments
MX908 is a 2nd-generation detection and identification tool leveraging high-pressure mass spectrometry (HPMS) to deliver enhanced sensitivity and broader threat coverage including fentanyl.
• Increases mission support with unmatched flexibility and detection power
• For elite responders in chemical, explosive, and high priority toxic industrial chemical scenarios.
• Detects Fentanyl in 60 seconds.
See the video here.
The CMD is a Compact Metal Detector that detects metal and minimum-metal content targets in conductive and non-conductive soils, including laterite and magnetite.
• High performance, high-sensitivity
• Pinpoints metal objects using an evolved system of acoustic modulation and an LED bar indicator
• Detects mass with a high degree of precision
Voice 200Ultra® detects, identifies and quantifies toxic volatile organic compounds in air samples in real time in parts per trillion utilizing “Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry”.
• Screens for a large range of threats including explosives, narcotics, toxic chemicals, illicit tobacco and chemical warfare agents (CWAs).
• Laboratory-grade chemical analysis presented in a easy to understand format
View the video to learn more.