Visiontec has best-in-class technologies for trace or bulk explosives detection and screening. Our product family comprises field deployable and desktop systems, as well as solutions that form integral parts of layered security for checkpoints and the front-line. These fielded systems combine forensic laboratory instrument performance with operationally-proven reliability.
Identifies military, commercial, and homemade explosive threats by class collected from surfaces (particulate).
• Durable ergonomic design
• Ultra-lightweight for maximum portability
• On-screen prompts guide users through operation
• Starts from cold in three minutes
• Battery lasts up to three and a half hours
Identifies military, commercial, homemade, and liquid explosive threats by class collected from surfaces (particulate) and in bottles (vapor).
• Features a magnesium case and splash-proof seal
• Rugged design meets rigorous MIL-STD-810G and IP54 specifications.
• Starts from cold in five minutes
• Battery lasts up to eight hours
The Fido X80 is a desktop trace detector that is used to screen personal belongings, parcels, cargo, skin, vehicles, and other surfaces for explosives and narcotics threats.
• Delivers the industry’s lowest operational false alarm rate
• Offers expandability to address future threats without impacting sensitivity or false alarm rate
• Eliminates lengthy bake-outs
MX908 is a 2nd-generation detection and identification tool leveraging high-pressure mass spectrometry (HPMS) to deliver enhanced sensitivity and broader threat coverage including fentanyl.
• Increases mission support with unmatched flexibility and detection power
• For elite responders in chemical, explosive, and high priority toxic industrial chemical scenarios.
• Detects Fentanyl in 60 seconds.
See the video here.
The CMD is a Compact Metal Detector that detects metal and minimum-metal content targets in conductive and non-conductive soils, including laterite and magnetite.
• High performance, high-sensitivity
• Pinpointing of the metal objects is aided by an evolved system of acoustic modulation and an LED bar indicator
• Allows the position of the detected mass to be established with a high degree of precision.
Voice 200Ultra® detects, identifies and quantifies toxic volatile organic compounds in air samples in real time in parts per trillion utilizing “Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry”.
• Screens for a large range of threats including explosives, narcotics, toxic chemicals, illicit tobacco and chemical warfare agents (CWAs).
• Laboratory-grade chemical analysis presented in a easy to understand format
View the video to learn more.