Safeguard your teams with new products for improved narcotic detection in the field
MX908 is a 2nd-generation detection and identification tool leveraging high-pressure mass spectrometry (HPMS) to deliver enhanced sensitivity and broader threat coverage including fentanyl.
• Increases mission support with unmatched flexibility and detection power
• For elite responders in chemical, explosive, and high priority toxic industrial chemical scenarios.
• Detects Fentanyl in 60 seconds.
See the video here.
Voice 200Ultra® detects, identifies and quantifies toxic volatile organic compounds in air samples in real time in parts per trillion utilizing “Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry”.
• Screens for a large range of threats including explosives, narcotics, toxic chemicals, illicit tobacco and chemical warfare agents (CWAs).
• Laboratory-grade chemical analysis presented in a easy to understand format
View the video to learn more.