Safeguard your teams with new products for improved narcotic detection in the field
The QS-B220 performs simultaneous detection of a wide variety of explosives and drugs, and delivers results in seconds. Results are displayed on a large screen and can be printed on the integrated thermal printer or on an optional external printer.
– Unmatched ease of use
– Low maintenance desig
– Intuitive touch-screen controls
– Low total cost of ownership
PendarX10 is a next-generation, hand-held product for standoff detection and chemical identification. It allows EOD operators to increase measurement distance thereby providing new levels of safety and speed.
• Provides short-range (up to 3 feet) standoff measurement
• Rapidly identifies highly fluorescent materials
• Points, shoots and identifies within seconds
Learn more here.
This handheld explosives and narcotics detector rapidly detects and identifies trace amounts of a wide variety of military, commercial, and homemade explosives and narcotics.
• Desktop-level performance provided in a portable system
• Large, high-resolution, daylight-readable color touchscreen.
• Icon-based interface provides simple, intuitive navigation
• Rapid clear-down time and low false alarm rate
This Raman spectrometer uses a 1064 nm wavelength laser to provide lab-quality identification of unknown chemicals, explosives and narcotics. Requiring no sample preparation, data acquisition and identification of unknown substances is rapid.
• Identifies unknown substances in solid, powder and liquid form
• Identifies through most clear and translucent containers
This a desktop trace detector is used to screen personal belongings, parcels, cargo, skin, vehicles, and other surfaces for explosives and narcotics threats.
• Delivers the industry’s lowest operational false alarm rate
• Offers expandability to address future threats without impacting sensitivity or false alarm rate
• Eliminates lengthy bake-outs
• Simple, streamlined operation in the most challenging environments
MX908 is a 2nd-generation detection and identification tool leveraging high-pressure mass spectrometry (HPMS) to deliver enhanced sensitivity and broader threat coverage including fentanyl.
• Increases mission support with unmatched flexibility and detection power
• For elite responders in chemical, explosive, and high priority toxic industrial chemical scenarios.
• Detects Fentanyl in 60 seconds.
See the video here.
Voice 200Ultra® detects, identifies and quantifies toxic volatile organic compounds in air samples in real time in parts per trillion utilizing “Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry”.
• Screens for a large range of threats including explosives, narcotics, toxic chemicals, illicit tobacco and chemical warfare agents (CWAs).
• Laboratory-grade chemical analysis presented in a easy to understand format
View the video to learn more.